Everything Else you want to know
TIPS FOR BUYING AND ENJOYING A HAT
WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS.
WE ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT PROVIDING EXCELLENT SERVICE, INCLUDING ANSWERING YOUR CALLS AND EMAILS 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Click on any of the topics below to learn more.
- Shipping information, warranty, returns and your other questions
- How do I know what size to order?
- What if my head is really small? Do I have to buy a kid's hat?
- My hat is too big. How can I fix that?
- Shape your hat easily
- What makes a hat right for a man or woman?
- What if a cowboy hat gets wet?
- The best way to store your cowboy hat
- Look cool in your cowboy hat
- What is the best color hat for blondes?
- Meet Team Gone Country
- Real customer comments about Gone Country
- 10 Reasons to Buy from Gone Country
- Does a 10 gallon hat really hold that much water
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
If you aren't sure what size to order, this will help. Need help? Just give us a call.
The best thing you can do is measure your head. You can use a cloth tape measure or, if you don't have that, you'll need a length of soft rope and a yardstick to measure the rope after you wrap it around your head. It will be more accurate if you have someone else to help so that your measuring tape stays in the right place.
Put your first two fingers together like a salute. Place them right on your eyebrow and again above your ears. This is where your hat should sit - about 1-2 fingers above your eyebrow and ears. Wrap your tape measure around your head until it's comfortably snug. You want your hat to be parallel to the ground, not tilted back on your head, so keep the measure level around your head.
Tighten your measuring device to fit the way you'd like your hat to feel on your head. It should be comfortably snug, but you'd don't want it to squeeze your head. You want to be accurate to within 1/8 of an inch. You can see the hat sizes on each product page or give us a call. We'll help you decide what size to order. We answer our phones 7 days a week. Just keep in mind we're in eastern time zone so call before 8pm est. 407.504.2800.